tailDash new version (v1.6) is a dashboard front end for the unix command tail. it allows the user to select which log file they are viewing and the refresh rate of that log. the viewer window is also resizable to the user's needs. quite exciting features:
- all settings are dynamically loaded from an external file (JSON structured data)
- complete flexibility for arbitrary number of log files, colours, fonts etc...
- leopard improvements
- can now read xml files (thanks lukas)
- supports multiple instances (thanks doge)
- snow leopard fix (thanks andrew)